Do you own a Zong internet gadget and want to know how many megabytes it has? To check free data consumption statistics, enter 192.168.8.1 or consult the Statistics Counter. This procedure is detailed in simple steps below:
WIFI is the primary means of internet connectivity in the twenty-first century. As a result, all major telecom networks have introduced new WIFI gadgets. Zong 4G has lately launched more than three WIFI gadgets with enhanced features and improved connectivity.
Furthermore, we can state that Zong 4G always offers the most affordable WIFI deals. It is the primary reason why this network has the most internet users. Stay connected with us if you have a Zong device and don’t know how to check the remaining MBs of your internet device. The entire procedure is outlined in detail below and in a step-by-step tutorial.
Check Zong Device MBs
The essential requirements for the check procedure are a Zong device and a device (mobile, PC, or laptop) capable of connecting to a WIFI device to check its MBs.
All you have to do here is link your WIFI to a second device. Let’s have a look at the step-by-step instructions:
- Turn on Zong WIFI.
- Combine it with (mobile or computer)
- Now launch the internet browser on your device.
- Enter the device address 192.168.8.1 for Zong 4G WIFI.
- Now, a login window will appear, prompting you to enter your username and password. Enter the default username and password (admin)
- After entering admin as your login and pin, the main page will appear. Now, click on the “usage” section located under the “services” category.
- The network will send your current consumption and total data details by SMS. Now, on the top page of “Zong Device Settings,” click on the “message” option.
- Open the SMS you just received from Zong’s official number “102” to gain more information.
- This is the simplest way to retrieve your Zong 4G device’s remaining MBs and total MBs information.
- Keep in mind that checking the remaining MBs on your Zong 4G cellphone is completely free. This exact method will provide you with a usage history in seconds. This link will take you to a page where you can learn everything there is to know about Zong Google Maps Free Code.
Check via Statistics Counter
The second method that will assist you in determining the Zong 3G/4G device remaining MBs is to look at your device’s current “statistics” counter. Here’s what you need to do:
- Connect WIFI to your computer.
- Now type 192.168.8.1 followed by admin (pin & username)
- Now, select “Statistics” from the drop-down menu.
- Here is a record of your data usage.
- This data use is also completely accurate.
Checking the MBs on your Zong device has gotten much easier after introducing the 192.168.8.1 protocol. You can now control your device’s settings, password, and basic functions on your own. I hope you found this essay useful. Stay tuned for more information and frequently asked questions.