WhatsApp is one of the most reliable instant messaging apps available today. You can use WhatsApp to communicate with your school friends in a group chat, text your mom, face-time an old friend, or talk to your office team about a new project all over the internet. It’s because your messages are sent quickly and quickly.
The platform makes sure that you are safe with the end-to-end encryption feature. WhatsApp is more than just a texting service. It has a very easy-to-use interface, a huge collection of cool strikers, and other features like statuses, voice, and video calls.
We use WhatsApp for work and play, and we don’t want anyone else to see our chats. Please make sure no one can get their hands on your WhatsApp chats by taking a few steps. With the built-in Archive feature, you can hide group and individual chats from your main chat folder on WhatsApp.
When you use this feature, your WhatsApp chat list looks less crowded, and you can only read important messages. You might not know this, but it doesn’t get deleted or backed up to your SD card when you archive a chat.
Is there another way to do this if you want to hide someone from a group chat on WhatsApp other than by archiving it? The next part of our blog will answer your question.
You can hide what you say on WhatsApp without deleting it or archiving it.
You would be thrilled to learn that there are other ways to hide a chat on WhatsApp. But right now, the official WhatsApp app doesn’t have any way for you to do that.
However, even though new features are being added to make the app more user-friendly, you can no longer hide chats. So, it would help if you used other Third-party WhatsApp apps that give you more ways to hide your chats—interested in learning more about these third-party apps? Take them one by one.
Using GB WhatsApp
GB WhatsApp is a version of the official WhatsApp app changed. It has a lot of extra features. It lets you make it your own and set specific privacy rules that aren’t in the original WhatsApp. It is possible to hide both individual and group chats in GB WhatsApp. GB WhatsApp is a service that lets you hide your private chats on Android phones. Let’s now try to figure out how to use it.
- Step 1: The first thing you need to download and install the GbWhatsapp on your phone. To download the app go to https://gbapps.net/download-gbwhatsapp-apk/.
- Step 2: Create a WhatsApp account by entering your name, phone number, and other personal information.
- Step 3:Make sure you have set up your account. Then, long-press the chat you want to hide. After that, tap on the More options (Three dots) icon, which is on the top right corner of your mobile screen and can be seen.
- Step 4: Now, a list of options will pop up on your smartphone’s screen. Below the Mark as a reading option, you will find the option to hide it. Tap on this option and then set up a lock pattern to keep your phone safe. Keep the pattern in mind when you need to view messages from that chat and disable the hide feature.
- Step 5:After this, the chat will be hidden. To see your hidden chat, click on WhatsApp text in the top left corner of your screen.
- Step 6:As soon as you tap on WhatsApp text, you have to enter the lock code. After entering the correct lock pattern, you can see your secret chats.
It’s important to make sure that you can install apps from unknown sources on your phone before downloading GB WhatsApp. If you want to use GB WhatsApp on your iOS device, you first need to jailbreak your device. When you use this modified version of WhatsApp, you should be careful because WhatsApp might remove your account if you get their attention, which is not good.