Do you want to know how to activate an Easypaisa card? You can activate your Easypaisa Debit Card Online by following the steps.
Many people in Pakistan do not have bank accounts because it is extremely difficult for students and freelancers to open accounts. However, anyone can easily create an Easypaisa account. The best thing about Easypaisa is that it also gives its users a debit card that can be used at any ATM or POS machine.
After you order an Easypaisa debit card, you must activate your card before using it at ATMs and POS machines. It will be easy to activate your Easypaisa debit card online with this guide. I
In the Easypaisa app, you can see how much you have withdrawn from an ATM with your debit card. You can also see your transaction history. Sometimes, Easypaisa stops users from using their accounts for many different reasons. If Easypaisa blocks your account, you can unblock your account and debit card online and start using your account and debit card again.
How to Activate Easypaisa Debit Card Online
Method 1: How to Activate Easypaisa Debit Card Using App
Follow these steps to activate your Easypaisa Debit Card through the app.
Open your Easypaisa app and sign in to your account using your 5-digit PIN.
- Go to the “My Account” option after signing in to your account.
- Select the “Manage Debit Card” Option.
- Then, click the “I have my Card” button.
- Put in your debit card’s last four numbers and then click “Next.”
- When you get to the new screen, make a 4 digit PIN twice to activate your card.
Your Easypaisa Debit Card has been activated successfully and can be used. Use your Easypaisa Debit Card at any ATM, POS machine, or online shopping website.
Method 2: How to Activate Easypaisa Debit Card Without App
If you want to make your Easypaisa Debit Card work without downloading an app, follow these steps.
- Open the Phone Dialer Then, dial *786# from your phone.
- Then, type 6 to choose “My Account.” Then, press the Send button.
- Click the Send button after selecting “Easypaisa Debit Card.”
- Select “Create Debit Card PIN” and then click the Send button
- Finally, set a new 4-digit PIN for your Easypaisa ATM Card.
- Now, enter your 4-digit ATM Card PIN again for confirmation purposes.
- After that, enter your Easypaisa account PIN.
Your Easypaisa Debit Card PIN has been successfully set up. Now, you can use your Easypaisa Debit Card at any ATM, in a store, or on a website.
Easypaisa’s debit card has a lot of good things about it.
Benefits of the Easypaisa Debit Card
- Each time you make a cash withdrawal, you’ll receive a text message notification.
- Every time your Easpaisa Debit card is used, you’ll get an email.
- There are no fees for the Easypaisa Debit Card every year.
- Use ATMs all over the country to get cash.
- It can be used on online shopping websites
- Set a daily and monthly withdrawal limit.
You can activate the Easypaisa Debit Card online using one following method. If you found this guide helpful, please share it with other Easypaisa users so that they can easily activate their Easypaisa Debit Card as well. As long as you have any more questions, you can ask me in the comments below.