People on Instagram use two different things called Reels and Stories to make their posts. You can use reels on your profile to show short videos for 30 seconds. You can also use stories to show pictures and videos that only last for 24 hours on your profile for a short time.
The Instagram app also lets you play live reel videos in your storey. Sometimes, when you post a video on Instagram, you can’t put the whole thing on your story. If any reel is longer than 15 seconds, it is automatically cut, and only 15-second part of your storey is added.
If you also have this problem on Instagram, here is a very easy way to fix it. We show you how to share your full-length Instagram video in this short video. Any video that lasts more than 15 seconds is split into two parts in your storey. Each piece of your story plays after the other.
Add more than 15 seconds reel on Instagram story.
Most people use the “Add to your storey” button to upload a storey video to YouTube. They then press the send button and choose “Add to your storey” on the storey editor screen.
This method has a simple change. “Send to” must be clicked instead of “Your storey.” Then you can share the reel. Instagram will then be able to post videos of full length. These steps will show you how to do everything step-by-step.
How to Add Full-Length Reel on Instagram Story 2022
Make sure you have the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone. Make sure you have the most recent version of the app.
- You can find your storey with the reel you want to use. It should last for more than 15 seconds.
- It’s on the reel. You can click it. Send the message. People will be able to share their lists.
- Next, choose “add reels to your storey.” It takes you to the screen where you can write your storey. When you add text, gifs, or stickers, you can change how your account will turn out.
- Here comes the main part of the storey. Instead of ‘Your Story,’ choose ‘Send to’ in the bottom right corner. Make sure to click the “Send to” button.
- Make sure you tap the Share button next to your Story option when you see a box at the bottom. That’s all. You have now added Instagram to your storey in full length so that people can see it. People on your “close friends” list can also see it.
- This lesson will show you how easy it is to add more than 15 seconds of reel video to Instagram. Use this simple method to ensure you do it the right way now. Many videos may be shown on Instagram reels every day. Then you want to show them to your friends.
Adding your video to your Instagram storey is the best way to get it seen and improve it. So that’s pretty much all you need to know about this tutorial, so don’t forget to read it. Make sure that we don’t forget anything about this.