Changing DoorDash location is necessary for quick deliveries leading to consumer satisfaction. A service called DoorDash lets you order food online and have it delivered to your home or office. It works with many different restaurants and stores.
They are the people who bring the orders to the people who want them. Dasher’s location is also important. If there is an order near Dasher’s location, he can pick it up and deliver it to the customer.
If you are Letgo and Poshmark users, you can also read the guide on deleting your Letgo account and Poshmark account.
How to Change Location on DoorDash
You can change the location on DoorDash by following the steps.
- Open the DoorDash app on your phone and sign in to your account.
- In the Delivery menu, click on “Deliver to.”
- Click on the “plus icon” here.
- You need to enter your full address in the next step, including your ZIP code. You can then either hand it to me or leave it at my door and click “Save.”
Your location on DoorDash has now been changed to where you want it.
If you want to remove the old address from your DoorDash account, follow the steps below.
- Click the “Deliver to” button under the Delivery menu.
- The “pencil icon” is next to your old DoorDash location. You can tap it to change your location.
- In the new screen, click the “delete icon.” It will remove your old address from the DoorDash app for good.
Why Can’t I Change my DoorDash Location?
You can’t change your DoorDash Location maybe because of the following reasons.
- You have shifted to a state where DoorDash services are not available.
- There may not be as many orders in your area.
- You are in a country where DoorDash doesn’t provide service.
- All the Dashers may be busy working.
- In your apps, there are a lot of bugs.
I hope this guide on how to change your location on DoorDash helps you get the job done. You can use Dash in any state where DoorDash does business, so long as you live there. You can also make money by becoming a Dasher and delivering food to people. Then you can ask me in the comments.