Do you want to stop using Easypaisa? Here is a step-by-step guide on “How To Delete Easypaisa Account.” Yes! Staying at home allows you to close your previous account in simple steps.
Essentially, Easypaisa is a popular online cash transfer software in Pakistan. You may effortlessly move money from one location to another across the nation without incurring any taxes or fees. Whether you have a Jazz, Zong, Ufone, Warid, or Telenor SIM, you may use this method to deactivate or permanently delete this account.
Every helpful service, by definition, has specific benefits and negatives. As a result, we’ll show you how to deactivate or delete your Easypaisa account in two simple steps.
How To Delete Easypaisa Account (Telenor Jazz Ufone Zong):
This is because you must call the official hotline. Yes! Call the hotline and request that your existing Easypaisa account be deleted immediately.
Keep in mind that while contacting the Easypaisa hotline, Telenor subscribers will be charged a lower sum. Users of Zong, Ufone, and Jazz, on the other hand, would have to pay a higher sum to contact the Easypaisa hotline. Now, follow the procedures below:
- Call 3737 if you’re a Telenor customer.
- Users of Jazz, Zong, and Ufone should call (042) 111-003-737.
- This number will link you to the computer immediately.
- Pay attention to the computer’s figure of speech.
- Choose “Customer Care” from the drop-down menu.
- You will now be connected to a customer service representative.
- Request that your Easypaisa account is closed. They will ask for your personal information and data.
- Please provide them with the SMS code to deliver to your phone number.
- Done! Your account has been successfully terminated.
- Note: If you delete your Easypaisa account, your amount will be transferred to your SIM.
Terms & Conditions:
Remember that this service is accessible to all SIM card customers. As a result, obtaining an Easypaisa account is simple, as is getting rid of one. Here you may learn more about how to solve Easypaisa errors. As a result, we advise our valued guests to take the measures outlined above to empty their savings accounts.