I’ll show you how to delete your Fiverr account permanently. Unlike other platforms, Fiverr includes a simple deactivation feature in your account settings. This guide will show you how to delete your Fiverr account permanently.
Fiverr is a trustworthy and well-known marketplace for selling services. If you have any skills, you can sell them on Fiverr and make money. Getting orders on Fiverr has become more difficult than usual. Many people don’t want to work on Fiverr and want to close their accounts. This article will show you how to delete your Fiverr account for any reason.
If you have money in your account, you should first take it out of Fiverr. Remember that you can’t make a new Fiverr account with the same email address. If you think you’ll need to create a new Fiverr account at some point, you should change your email address first.
How to Delete Fiverr Account Permanently
- Go to www.fiverr.com from your computer, phone, or tablet and sign in with your account.
- Click on your profile picture. If you haven’t added a photo to your profile, you’ll see your first letter there. Is your image there? If so, you’ll see it. This will open a drop-down menu.
- When you get to the drop-down menu, click on Settings. It’s just above the English option.
- Select a reason from the menu. The end of the page is where you’ll find “Account Deactivation.” Click the menu to choose why you want to close your account.
- You can write more about why you’re deleting your Fiverr account in the “Help us become better” box. It’s okay if you don’t want to give this information. You can skip this part.
- Click the button that says “deactivate account” to do so. Close your Fiverr account. You won’t be able to get it back.
After a few days, when you delete an account on Fiverr or any other platform, your information is permanently deleted from their servers. It’s also possible to email the Fiverr support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove your information from their servers.
How to delete your Fiverr account should now be clear. As long as you think this post is useful, then share it with your friends and family on social media.