The software can be used for free because Python is an open-source language. It is also a powerful programming language that is very easy to read, making it even better. You can use Python to make various programs when you want to create programs. Further, Guido van Rossum came up with Python on February 20, 1991.
Most people use this software to make websites. Another thing you should do is set up your computer to run Python so that you can have a great time. To download Python after reading this, you must follow these steps: As you read this, I’ll show you how to get and install Python on Windows 11. So, let’s not waste any time and get started right away.
How to Download and Install Python on Windows 11?
Here is the process to download and install Python on your PC.
- Go to Python.org, which is the official website of Python.
- When the website is open, click on the Download Python 3.10.3 link to get it.
- It will then start downloading. When it is done, click on the exe file.
- Click on Customize Installation.
- Check off all of the boxes under “Other features” on the next screen, then click “Next.”
- Make sure you check all of them. Then, click on the Install button.
- At last, the process of installing is done, then tap on the Close at the bottom right corner side.
Verify the Version of Python
- To open the Command Prompt as an administrator, search for it in the Start menu. Then, open the Command Prompt.
- Then, type “Python” and hit the enter button. When you get the same commands shown in the screenshots, you can use Python.
The last words
It was all about How to Download and Install Python on Windows 11? In this step-by-step guide, we learned how to get Python set up. I hope this article is very useful for you when you want to get and install Python. If you read this, you will get something good. This is the right place for you to solve your problem quickly, so don’t waste your time. Then, I hope you won’t have any trouble. If you have any concerns or suggestions, please write them down.