Microsoft has announced Windows 11 lately. Shortly after the debut, everyone was interested in utilizing this new operating system. However, the Windows 11 upgrade is only accessible for registered Windows 10 customers. But if you are interested in how to Download Windows 11 on Unsupported Devices, here is an easy method to accomplish it. You do not need to reformat your drive, remove your contents, or burn the ISO to an external USB device.
If you’re now seeing “This PC doesn’t currently satisfy Windows 11 system requirements” or “The CPU isn’t currently supported for Windows 11,” there’s a Microsoft-approved registry hack that should quickly make things better.
How to Download Windows 11 on Unsupported Devices
You may go from “doesn’t satisfy requirements” to “ready to install” in only minutes. Here’s the complete procedure from start to end in three easy stages.
Step 1: Edit the Windows Registry to Bypass the CPU Check
- In Windows, open Start and type Regedit, then hit enter to activate the Registry Editor.
- Navigate to Computer\HKEY LOCAL MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\MoSetup, either by copying that complete address into the box directly under “File, Edit, View, Favorites, Help” or by digging down through the HKEY LOCAL MACHINE and System and Setup and MoSetup folders one at a time.
- First, create a new DWORD, then input a value of 1.
- In the right pane, right-click and choose New > DWORD (32-bit) Value. Name the variable “AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU” sans the quotations.
- Double-click on the new value you generated, then put one into the Value data box. Hit OK and dismiss the registry editor.
Step 2: Download the Windows 11 ISO.
The next step is to download the ISO. Scroll down to Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) (ISO) on this Microsoft page. Next, open the Select Download dropdown, pick Windows 11, hit the Download button, select your product language from the Choose one menu that comes below, hit Confirm, then click 64-bit Download.
While the 5.1GB picture is downloading, let’s go to the last stage.
Step 3: Open the ISO in Windows Explorer and Launch Setup
When the ISO finishes downloading, merely right-click on it and choose Open with > Windows Explorer to mount the virtual disc, then double-click the setup file to begin the installation.
That’s it! If the registry hack succeeds, you should shortly receive a warning message instead of a rejection message and be offered the choice to install Windows 11 without losing your data.