Snapstreak is one of Snapchat’s most popular features. Snapstreak’s major purpose is to earn the maximum score by keeping consumers engaged daily. Snapchat allows users to share photographs, videos, stories, and other media. Users send each other Snaps daily to continue a streak known as Snapstreak.
Anyone who uses Snapchat understands the importance of keeping a streak going. However, maintaining your streak every day is not possible, and you may lose your Snapchat streak. But there is a way to reclaim it. Let’s look at how you can reclaim your Snapchat streak.
What Are Snapchat Streaks?
The phrase “Snapchat Streak” refers to the length of continuous activity between two users. A streak begins when you or a buddy sends or receives Snaps for three days in a row. The fire emoji next to the contact’s name represents these streaks.
The number next to the fire emoji represents the streak’s length, and it will continue to increase until the streak is completed. You or a friend must submit at least one snap every 24 hours to maintain a streak. If your streak is about to expire, Snapchat will display an hourglass emoji.
What does not count towards Snapchat Streak?
Snapchat has emphasized that the streak only includes sending and receiving photographs and videos. Anything else will not contribute to the Snapchat streak. Here are some more specifics about what Snapchat does not count for streaks.
- Group Chats
How to Recover Lost Snapchat Streaks
If you haven’t sent your streak within the last 24 hours, Snapchat will prompt you to do so. Here’s how to reclaim your Snapchat streak if you’ve lost it and want to continue using it.
- Launch Snapchat and tap on your Bitmoji in the upper left corner.
- Select Settings and then scroll down to the Support area.
- Choose ‘I need help,’ and you’ll be taken to the Snapchat support page.
- Tap on Snap Streaks and then on “What if my Snapstreak has vanished, but I know we exchanged a Snap (not Chat) during the 24-hour window?” And then click the let us know the link.
- It will now request that you fill out a form with your and your friend’s basic information. After completing the form, use the Send button.
- After receiving and reviewing your request, the Snapchat team will contact you.
- You will reclaim your Snapchat streak once they have approved it.
The above-mentioned guide is made to let users know How To Get Snapchat Streaks Back After they Disappear. If you like our article or have any queries regarding it, do share them in the comment section!