Amazon Prime Video, formerly known as Amazon Unbox in the United States, is an on-demand, subscription video TV service that delivers Amazon’s over-the-top streaming and rental services. It is available as a stand-alone service or an Amazon Prime membership. Amazon Studios movies and television programs and MGM property leased to Amazon dominate the service. Their subsidiary is Video Direct. In addition to material from other sources, content add-ons, live sporting events, and video rental and purchasing services, the service, a direct competitor to Netflix, hosts content from other providers, content add-ons, and live sporting events. The website is an OTT streaming platform based in Seattle, Washington. You’ll learn how to access Amazon Prime Video in Pakistan in this article.
Mainland China, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, and Syria are the only countries where Amazon Prime is unavailable. Amazon Prime had 175 million users in April 2021, according to Wikipedia. Their services are only available through a dedicated website in Australia, Canada, France, India, Turkey, and Italy. The service is available in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany without a complete Prime subscription. Prime Video was included in the Prime subscription in the United Kingdom, Germany, and Austria in 2014 after Amazon purchased the UK-based streaming and DVD-by-mail business LoveFilm in 2011. Amazon Prime offers online streaming through a web player and applications for Amazon Fire devices. Third-party mobile devices, digital media players, video game consoles, and Smart TVs are also supported. For Android enthusiasts worldwide, there is also an Android TV app.
Read Also: How to update Hulu App on Vizio Smart TV
The Advantages of Amazon Prime Subscription
- Enjoy up to three devices simultaneously streaming from the web or your Prime Video app on your phone, tablet, or select Smart TVs.
- Download and watch offline on your Prime Video app, iPhone, iPad, Tablet, or Android device.
- You’ll have complete control over your data usage while downloading and streaming films on selected phones or tablets.
How to Subscribe To Amazon Prime In Pakistan
Amazon Prime is well-known in the market since it is a subsidiary of Amazon, its largest e-commerce company. It provides access to an unlimited number of original series and movies. Because Amazon is not officially available in Pakistan, many people wrongly believe that they will be unable to use its services. Amazon Prime Video has published some of the highest-quality original episodes and movies in recent years, resulting in a significant increase in subscriptions.
To receive Amazon Prime Video in Pakistan, follow these steps:
- Visit their official website to register. Prime Video on Amazon
- You’ll receive an email with a link; click it to complete the signup process.
- You have to purchase a subscription to use the services.
How To Buy An Amazon Prime Video Subscription
- Log in to your newly created account.
- On the homepage, after signing in, you’ll find “Start your Free Trial.” Click on it.
- You’ll be asked to enter your payment information. To play, you’ll need a credit or debit card.
- Fill in your full name as it appears on your card.
- Then input the number of your debit/credit card.
- Choose the card’s expiration date from the back of the card, then click ‘add a card.’
Your seven-day free trial will begin after adding the card and confirming it. Because this is a monthly subscription price, $5.99 will be taken from your bank account after 7 days. There is only one plan available.
You may cancel your subscription at any time without incurring any additional fees.
You can also cancel your subscription before the trial time expires. There will be no deduction for $5.99.
Best wishes and have fun, friends!