Roku is an outstanding streaming service that provides free and paid entertainment access. Channels are offered in every genre. Roku includes everything from sports to entertainment to news to kids’ programming. While there is a pleasure for everyone in the family, certain channels are not intended for youngsters to watch.
So, if you want to hide and prohibit youngsters from seeing certain tracks, this is the instruction for you. This article will show you how to conceal streaming channels on your Roku Streaming Stick or Roku TV.
Before discussing how to conceal Roku streaming channels, we must first understand why channels are hidden. There are many pornographic channels available that anyone may add to their Roku. To prevent young children from accessing such channels, Roku has a parental option that allows you to conceal and prohibit access to such channels.
Aside from that, many parents may desire to prevent their children from seeing movies and television shows inappropriate for their ages. So, if you want some control, this is the advice you need to read.
How to Hide Streaming Channels on Roku TV
Follow these steps to conceal all Live TV streaming channels on your Roku device.
- Turn on your Roku device and take out the controller.
- Now, on the remote, push the Home button.
- Scroll through the options and pick Settings.
- TV Inputs may be found under Settings. Choose it.
- Now choose Live TV and then Hide Streaming TV Channels.
- Choose Hide All. All of your Roku device’s Streaming channels will now be hidden.
Hide Channel Shortcuts
Aside from concealing Live TV channels, Roku also allows you to hide any channel shortcuts you may have built, enabling you to access a channel without navigating through the channels list. You can do the following actions.
- Turn on your Roku device and have the control handy.
- On the remote, hit the Home button to access the Settings menu.
- Select Home Screen from the Settings menu.
- Finally, choose Shortcuts.
- Uncheck the box next to the shortcut you wish to delete.
- You’ve successfully eliminated shortcuts from your Roku home screen.
These are the two methods for concealing streaming channels and live television on any Roku device. The approaches are the same for the Roku TV, Roku Streaming Box, and even the Roku Streaming Stick. This is an excellent technique to keep children away from inappropriate stuff for their age.
These solutions only work because Roku does not allow you to establish several profiles on the same device. If it could establish separate user profiles, any user could create a child’s profile and will enable them to view just stuff that is appropriate for them without fear of anything going wrong. We hope this post has shown you how to conceal streaming channels on your Roku. Please post them in the comments section below if you have any questions.