In this guide, I’ll show you how to link your Payoneer account to your PayPal account. If you live in Pakistan, you can easily connect your PayPal account to Payoneer. You can also connect your account from anywhere in the world.
Pay Pal is the most popular way to send and receive cash worldwide. Almost all freelancing websites accept PayPal as a payment method. If you live in a country where PayPal isn’t allowed, I’ve given you a step-by-step guide on easily setting up a PayPal account with Payoneer.
After setting up a PayPal account, you need to link your Payoneer account to PayPal to withdraw money. The process would be simple: You would transfer money from PayPal to Payoneer, then withdraw money from Payoneer to your bank account.
The two companies, PayPal and Payoneer, are competing with each other. They are not working together at the moment. Payoneer has a First Century Bank bank that doesn’t work with PayPal anymore. But, I also gave you a step-by-step guide on how to get Community Federal Savings Bank on Payoneer in just a few simple steps!
Payoneer and PayPal can be linked together in an easy way to do.
Once you get Community Federal Savings Bank, you can follow the steps below to open an account.
- First, you need to sign in to your Payoneer account. You can do this from here.
- Then, you have to go to the “Receive” tab and choose the “Global Payment Service.”
- You will be redirected to this page after selecting Global Payment Service.
Here, you need to click on “View details” next to the USD account.
A new screen will appear after clicking on the “View details” button. This screen will show you the name of the bank, where it is located, and the number of your account. There is nothing else you need to do. All you need to do is copy the routing and account number.
- When you have the routing and account number of the community Federal Savings Bank, you need to log in to your PayPal account. You can do this from here or click here to log in.
- Once you’ve logged into your PayPal account, click “Pay & Get Paid” and then “Banks & Cards.”
- Now, click “Link a new bank.”
- To link a US bank account, click “Link a US bank instead.” This is because Payoneer has a Community Federal Savings bank account based in the USA.
- When you go to this page, you have to enter the bank’s information Payoneer gives you and click “Link Your Bank.”
After that, your PayPal account will be linked to the Payoneer account.
Sometimes, you can’t connect your PayPal account to your USA bank account. A week later, connect your bank account again. PayPal will link your bank account to your PayPal account then.
A post about linking your Payoneer account with PayPal should help you. It’s important to share this article if you think it can help someone else.