Create a Payoneer Account in Pakistan: To receive payments in their accounts, online workers, freelancers, bloggers, and online writers must have a Payoneer account. If you work online, you’ll need a Payoneer Master Card to accept payments from banks all over the world. Due to PayPal’s lack of support for Pakistan, Payoneer is a second way.
Is Payoneer a service that is available in Pakistan?
Yes! Payoneer accounts are available in Pakistan, and you may open one by following a few simple steps at home or elsewhere in the country. Most individuals are unaware that a Payoneer account may send and receive money in Pakistan and worldwide.
In Pakistan, how can you open a Payoneer account? (2021)
Most Pakistani businesses make numerous attempts to open a Payoneer account and obtain a Payoneer debit card, but they are unsuccessful. They were unable to get a Payoneer Debit Card in Pakistan. Here are some steps to help you create a successful Payoneer account in Pakistan.
You must have a valid national identity card or a valid driver’s license.
You have your valid email address.
Have a bank account in Pakistan? (that is your own)
Your Cellular Phone Number (for Verification)
Register for a Payoneer account.
- Visit the Payoneer website at Payoneer.com.
- Activate the Register Button.
- Choose a passion for yourself (if asked you)
- If you’re a freelancer, choose that choice; select Individual if your love isn’t available.
- Select “I’m looking to” and then “Get Paid by overseas clients or marketplaces” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the amount of money you want to send and receive as a payment volume.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you can begin establishing an account.
How to Get Started
- Individual or business account types are available.
- If you have a non-business, choose Individual, and if you have a business, select Bussiness.
- Fill in the blanks with your real first and last names. For instance: (Your Name)
- Now, your original name should match your CNIC or passport. Fill up your email address here.
- Choose the D-O-B (date of birth) that corresponds to your CNIC.
- Then press the Next Button.
- The Contact Information Form (2) will be displayed.
- First and foremost, choose your country. Select Pakistan if you’re from Pakistan.
- Fill in the blanks with your correct home or office address.
- Write the name of the city.
- Enter the postal/zip code number (if you don’t know, go to your local post office and ask)
- Please verify your mobile number by entering it and confirming it.
- You will now be sent to the next page if you click next.
Information about security
- Enter a unique username that you created (Ex: xyz123)
- In the second and third boxes, create a password for your account.
- Choose a question and respond lol to it.
- Remember the answers to these questions because you will be asked if you forget your account password.
- Choose your country, and then your ID type.
- Choose CNIC or passport, then enter the number in the space below.
- Last but not least, solve the captcha by writing words in the box underneath the image.
- Now press the Next button.
- It’s the final stage, and you’ll need your bank account information.
- Choose your bank account and the country in which it is available.
- Choose a currency type (PKR)
- Select your bank’s name from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll require IBAN (International Bank Account Number)
- If you’re unsure, contact your bank.
- Check the form’s details and tick both of the buttons.
- Next, click the Submit button.
- Congrats! Your Payoneer account has been successfully established.
- You will receive an email confirming the activation of your account.
Payoneer will send you a debit card to the address you supplied in 15 to 30 days, depending on the post office in your country. When you receive it, activate it by following the instructions.
Apply and activate your Payoneer account
- Login to your account and pick Debit Card from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose the debit card that you received.
- Select Views Status from the drop-down menu.
- Now, press the Activate button.
- It will ask for 16 digital Card Numbers, which should be entered without any hyphens.
- Create a four-digit pin for your Payoneer card and click the Activate button in the final stage.
Congratulations! Your Payoneer account has been activated successfully.
Fees for Payoneer Cards.
The annual charge for the Payoneer Card is $29.95. There will be no fees if you activate your card for the first time. This Debit Card can be used at any ATM in Pakistan.
Sign up with Payoneer and get a $25 bonus.
When you successfully set up your Payoneer account, you will receive a free $25 bonus on your first payment. It’s a one-time offer that could be revoked at any time. In addition, if you refer a friend and they create an account, you will receive a $25 commission for each person who joins.