We always require a PayPal account to send and receive money worldwide or from different nations. PayPal isn’t available in Pakistan, unfortunately. Many freelancers, online workers, bloggers, and website designers require a PayPal account and successfully obtain one. You’ll need this account to receive payments or your salary if you work online.
As a result, I’ve decided to explain how to open a PayPal account in Pakistan. It is a firm based in the United States that runs an internet payment system known as the Worldwide Payment System. Paypal was established in Palo Alto, California, in 1998. Because PayPal accounts are currently restricted in Pakistan, opening a PayPal account without a bank account is challenging. You’ll need a Payoneer account, which I’ve already mentioned.
Requirements to make a PayPal account:
- A valid email address in the United States
- The United Kingdom or Canada is required to open a PayPal account (Get here)
- Payoneer account | Bank account in the United States of America
- A Legal Address in the United States
Create a PayPal account
complete these requirements and now follow me step by step:
- Firstly, To sign up for a PayPal account, go to PayPal.com and pick Personal or Business as your account type.
- Select Personal if you want to create a personal account and Business if you’re going to make a business account.
- Once you’ve completed the Captcha, you’ll be taken to a new page.
- It will inquire about your phone number in the United States of America.
- You will receive an SMS if you provide your USA phone number.
- Here you should enter the PIN that you received by SMS.
- Please enter a valid email address.
- Please provide your first and last name.
- Fill in the previous two boxes with your account’s password.
- Next, join your D-O-B date of birth and click the following button.
- Congrats! You’ve set up a PayPal account.
You will now receive an email from PayPal with the subject line “Welcome to PayPal.” Many people find it difficult to open a Paypal account, although it is simple for Internet users who spend more time online. Number verification is the biggest issue while registering a PayPal account. You can easily open a PayPal account in Pakistan if you have a valid and unique phone number from the United States, the United Kingdom, or another country.
If you have a PayPal account in Pakistan, it is fantastic. Now we must link our PayPal account to our bank account. Because PaPal is blocked, you cannot connect with it if you have a Pakistani bank account. To attach it to PayPal, you’ll need a Payoneer account. If you don’t have a Payoneer account, you can create one.
I’m hoping you’ve set up a Payoneer account. It’s now time to link it to your PayPal account. You can quickly withdraw money from any ATM in Pakistan once you’ve connected it.
Linking Payoneer account with Paypal account
Now you can link your Payoneer and Paypal accounts.
- Go to your PayPal account and sign in.
- Select “Link a Bank” from the drop-down menu.
- The routing number and the Bank account number will be available on the Payoneer account.
- Find your Payoneer account number and routing number by logging in to your Payoneer account.
- Select the US Payment Service Activate option.
- Click here to see the Receive Payment Options.
- Here you will see the US Virtual Account Number and the routing number.
- You will get a little transfer from your Paypal account to your Payoneer account if you enter the routing and
- bank account numbers as prompted in PayPal.
- It may take up to two days to receive your order.
- When you get payment, transfer it back to your PayPal account.
- Your PayPal account has been validated successfully.
I hope you will open a Paypal and Payoneer account in Pakistan. You may now send and receive money quickly across the county and worldwide.
In Pakistan, you can utilize a Payoneer account and link your Payoneer account to your JazzCash account. If you require assistance, please ask in the comments section, and I will assist you.