What if you’re looking for a video on TikTok that you saw a few days ago but can’t find it now? Don’t be concerned if you find yourself in such a predicament. This article will show you how to restore TikTok videos that you recently watched but did not save. But first, I’d like to inform you that TikTok is developing a “Watch History” function that will allow you to browse the history of watched videos. It will enable users to view the last seven days’ worth of videos they’ve watched through the app’s settings section.
How to Recover TikTok Videos You Recently Watched?
The functionality is currently being tested. As a result, it will take some time until it is available to all users. So, let us get to the hack that will allow you to recover TikTok videos. The hack is basic and straightforward. All you have to do is follow the instructions.
- To start, use the TikTok app and navigate to the Trends area at the bottom right of the screen.
- Now, in the upper search field, click the Look for button.
- Writes #fyp and then clicks Look for again.
- You must click on the two bars with dots in the upper right corner of the new video window.
- Activate the first lever video you viewed and click Apply.
When you apply this configuration, all of the videos you’ve seen with your TikTok profile in the last 7 days will begin to show. So, if you watched the movie before the time limit, you won’t be able to find it using this method.