The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has started a campaign called “Qaumi Tasdeeq-o-Tajeed” (QTTC), which makes sure that your family members are who they say they are. People in Pakistan have found this useful service very easy to use. It even saves them a lot of time and energy. How to check the NADRA family tree:
How to Verify NADRA Family Tree Through SMS
If you own a registered cell phone number, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Make sure you don’t put a space between your 13-digit CNIC number in the text box.
- Send to the number 8009.
People in your family will send you text messages with their names and phone numbers. NADRA will know if any information is wrong if you write “1.” A person from their Islamabad helpline 051-2778009 will call you. If all the information you’ve been given is correct, write “2” to tell NADRA.
If you want to use the verification and renewal services, you need to send an SMS to NADRA from the same phone number you used to get your ID card or B-form. If your cell phone number is not registered with NADRA, go to a NADRA centre. You won’t have to pay anything.
How to Check the Family Tree in NADRA Online
- Make sure you go to NARA’s website: https://id.nadra.gov,pk/e-id/
- Become a member or log in to your account.
- Then click on “New App.”
- Choose “Issuance of Identity Document (CNIC, NICOP, FRC, POC)” from the list.
- Afterwards, choose the “Family Registration Certificate.”
- Use Start Application to start the process.
- It’s time to put in your ID card number.
- This is where you can put your picture.
- To save your family tree, choose it and click “save.”
- Now, enter the ID cards for each family member one by one.
- Then, decide how each member of your group is connected to you.
- Enter the number on their ID card.
- Click “Add Member” then.
- After you finish, click “verify my family.”
- You’ll see green tick marks if the list has been checked.
How to get NADRA Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
You can also fill out an application (FRC). In this app, you will learn all about your family tree. You can apply at NADRA’s Registration Center or on the Pakistan Identity Website for your FRC. You can also do it online.