Do you want to turn off the jazz caller song in 2022? If you’re seeking a way to unsubscribe from jazz caller tunes, this post is for you.
Here are the two most straightforward ways to unsubscribe from a jazz caller song in 2022.
Users may now let their callers listen to their preferred jazz music instead of typical ringing melodies with the Jazz songs list. This guide will walk you through how to subscribe and unsubscribe to Jazz Caller Tunes, as well as the caller’s tunes list and service fees.
Per day, Jazz Caller Tune deducts PKR 2. As a result of the ongoing fee of the offer, consumers frequently unsubscribe from this service. When we compute the service price for this package, we see that it is PKR 14 each week. As a result, individuals do not spend money on such services.
Charges for Downloading Jazz Tunes
- IVR costs Rs. 2.38 per minute
- SMS costs Rs. 9.55 each message.
- The cost of a Jazz Caller Tunes subscription is Rs. 1.68 per day.
Jazz Caller Tune 2022 can be unsubscribed in two ways.
To disable jazz caller tune in 2022, follow the steps below.
Unsubscribe from Jazz Caller Tune (Code)
Please dial 230 from your phone’s dial pad to unsubscribe from Jazz Caller Tune. A notice will display after that. In a few seconds, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
- From a Mobilink SIM, dial 230.
- Done! The Caller Tune service has been turned off.
Unsubscribe from Jazz Caller Tune (SMS)
The second approach is to send an SMS to disable the mobile. To deactivate by SMS, put “unsub” in a new message and send it to 230.
- In the write new message box, type “unsub.”
- Please send it to the 230 service code.
- You will receive an SMS confirmation of your deactivation.
Jazz Tunes Can Be Blocked Using This Code
Users may also ban specific music by calling *2302*1# from the Jazz SIM. This service is frequently used to ban songs that subscribers dislike. The blocking option is subject to service costs.
- Dial *2302*1# to Block Mobitune
- *2302*2# to unblock Mobitune.
Jazz Caller’s about
Tune Mobilink presented Sofi Kalam, poetry, naat, and short-duration tunes to activate Jazz numbers. As a result, this might explain or indicate your personality and character. The following are the details of the subscription:
- Please call 230 to activate the service.
- Send the word “sub” to the number 230.
- Alternatively, text “sub” to 6007.
- There will be a service fee.
2022 Jazz Tune Service Fees
Subscribers must pay official service fees to activate any music or track. These fees may vary depending on the coverage region and track type.