KGF Chapter 2 grossed Rs. 10.50 crores in India and $250K worldwide on its third Friday, putting its global total comfortably over Rs. 1000 crores, making it only the fourth Indian film to do so. The local and foreign split for the film is around Rs. 836.50 crores and Rs. 172.50 crores, respectively.
The third Friday keeps the film on track to surpass the four-digit mark in India as well. The new movies have performed poorly at the box office, which will benefit KGF 2 in the coming days, especially when Eid boosts the box office on weekdays. Today’s morning and matinée collections are significantly higher than yesterday across the country, which could allow the Yash starrer to make Rs. 50 crores or more in the third weekend, with the week potentially reaching Rs. 100 crores or more if the Eid surge is as large as projected.
For the time being, the film’s worldwide territorial box office breakdown is provided below.
- Karnataka – Rs. 151.50 crores
- AP/TS – Rs. 139 crores
- Tamil Nadu – Rs. 83.50 crores
- Kerala – Rs. 54.25 crores
- North India – Rs. 408 crores
- USA/CAN – $6.87 million
- Middle East – $5.75 million
- Australia – $2.45 million
- New Zealand – $0.40 million
- Malaysia – $2.28 million
- Singapore – $0.80 million
- Nepal – $0.80 million
- Rest of Asia – $0.60 million
- UK – $1.35 million
- Europe and Africa – $1.40 million