This week, Vivo introduced the X Note, which features a larger 7-inch AMOLED display and a Snapdragon 8 gen 1 CPU. According to the manufacturer, the phone now comes in a special Aerospace Edition.
The newest Edition includes a distinctive pendulum with a piece of Achondrite meteorite from the Moon, held in a glass container and fastened to a leather strap and enhanced premium packaging.
The phone is blue and has 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
The pricing of Vivo’s Aerospace Edition has yet to be announced, while the normal Note X costs $1,020. The phone will be available during a flash sale event on the official website from April 16 to April 22.
Vivo X Note Specifications
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 gen 1
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- OS: Origin OS Ocean, Android 12
- Display: 7-inch, E5 LTPO AMOLED display with 2K resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate
- RAM: 8GB, 12GB
- Internal: 256GB, 512GB
- Card slot: No
- Rear (Dual): 50 MP (wide) + 48 MP (ultrawide) + 12 MP (portrait) + 8 MP (periscope)
- Front: 32MP
- Colors: Blue, Grey, Black
- Fingerprint sensor: In-display
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 80W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging
- Price: $1,020