Are you looking for something unique from Zong during Ramzan 2022? Consider Zong’s daytime Ramadan internet package, including 1GB of data from Sehar to Iftar.
This offer is identical to one that was previously launched during the day, but owing to the blessings of Ramadan, Zong decided to reintroduce it at the same price but with a longer schedule.
Customers can now activate this Zong daily Ramzan deal 2022 for just Rs. 13+Tax and enjoy 1GB data volume throughout the day between 4 a.m. and 7 p.m. That is quite lovely. Rather than bringing a low-cost deal, Zong believes in getting something that truly benefits its clients.
I adore this offer, and I’m sure you will as well, as it will be extremely affordable. You only need to spend Rs. 13 + tax to obtain a massive 1GB data volume. If you continue to subscribe to this deal each day for one month, you will receive 30GB.
How to Activate Zong Ramzan Offer
And the daily rate is just Rs. 13 + tax. If you load Rs. 100/- after-tax, you can subscribe to this service for five days, which is an excellent deal.
You need to spend roughly Rs. 600 to receive a month’s worth of 30GB of data. That is admirable. Ensure that this deal is not combinable with the Goodnight promotion but that you can subscribe to it with any other data bundle.
- To activate, send the text “DTO” to 6464.
- To deactivate, SMS “unsub DTO” to 6464.
Terms and Condition
- This offer is compatible with all internet bundles except GNO.
- The Daytime Offer will take precedence over all other data bundles.
- The Day Time Offer will be automatically renewed daily. If a customer’s balance falls below zero and recharges within three days, they will be automatically renewed.
- Valid for all subscribers to 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- Users can download as much as they like under the 1GB download limit.
- Once 1024 MBs of data is spent, the customer will be redirected to their base package.